Earn 5.5% with a low risk, ethical, local investment, that helps fight climate change, and benefits the community.
Shares invested to date
Generation capacity reached
You are invited to invest in this offer which aims to raise £445,000 to install 700kWp of rooftop solar panels, generating reduced-price electricity for schools and hospitals in Dorset.
Find out more:
- Come along to a launch event (see below)
- Download the Share Offer Document
- Download the Share Application Form
- If you have any other questions, Sharenergy, community energy experts are administering this Share Offer for us, and can be contacted by telephone on 01743 835242 or by email: email@example.com
Launch events – light refreshments available:
An opportunity to hear more, and ask questions. All events are from 7:30 – 8:30pm.
- Bridport – 25th June – Bridport Literary and Scientific Institute – DT6 3JX
- Poole – 27th June – The Spire (Methodist Church) – BH15 1DF
- Blandford – 1st July – The Blandford School, (access via Milldown Primary entrance) – DT11 7SQ
- Shaftesbury – 8th July – Shaftesbury Town Hall – SP7 8LY
Share offer document and application process
You must read the Share Offer Information document below before you can apply for shares. Please download it here:
You can apply for shares online (bank transfer or cheque preferred, we pay a fee for card transactions)
Or you can apply for shares by downloading the application form, completing and returning by post or electronically:
The new sites:
We are planning to install solar panels at ten schools and hospitals – so far the sites listed below are confirmed. For more information see page 8 of the Share Offer document.
- Wey Valley School: 97kW
- Blandford School: 50kW
- Alderney Hospital: 60kW
- Blandford Community Hospital: 50 kW
- St Ann’s Hospital: 29kW
- Bridport Hospital: 50kW
For more information on our existing sites click here